American Benefit Administrators' Dependent Care Spending Account benefits families by
offering a versatile and useful Pre-Tax Dependent care program.
A survey of child care costs in the U.S. reveals that child care is one of the biggest expenses that families face—an average of $4,000 to $6,000 per year for most, and for some, more than $10,000 a year (depending on region).
QUALIFYING DEPENDENT CARE EXPENSES
- Work-related expenses incurred so that you, and (if applicable), your spouse can work
- Custodial care for qualified tax dependents
- Before and after school care
- Preschool and nursery school for pre-kindergarten
- Day care center expenses for custodial care
- Au pair or nanny dependent care expenses
- Adult day care expenses